Something tasty, something nutty, something lean. Here’s one easy dish combining the three and in my kitchen, one could hardly go wrong with a simple stir-fry dish.
Stir Fry Chicken & Snow Peas in Peanut Sauce
- 2 tbsp chilli-infused olive oil (you can also just use regular olive oil)
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 inch fresh ginger pounded
- 3-4 pieces of skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- Half a teaspoon sesame oil
- 2-3 cups of snow peas
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tspn soy sauce
- Heat oil and saute pressed garlic and pounded ginger till it gets a little golden
- Add in the sliced chicken and stir fry for about 5-8 minutes
- While stir-frying the chicken, in a separate bowl, mix the peanut butter and soy sauce together in a little bit of water
- Then add in snow peas and sesame oil into the pan. Mix well.
- Lastly, add in the peanut butter mixture and continue to stir fry till the chicken and snow peas are fully cooked
- Serve hot over rice
Grubbs n Critters https://grubbsncritters.com/
That’s a quick dinner sorted! Absolute time-saver. Enjoy!
#FoodieFriDIYs #HomeMatters #SWHOP #Blogshare