No rules. Just answer the questions and tag a few people. (Thanks Stomper Dad!)
0. Share your profile picture if you have one.
1. Who are you named after? No idea really. But I remember being told that my paternal grandfather gave me my real name after a Javanese princess. I don’t know how true that is as Indonesians who saw my name without knowing or talking to me and based on my name alone would think that I’m a man!
2. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes. I could write nice and I could write illegibly depending on my mood.
3. What is your favorite lunch meat? Chicken, chicken, chicken.
4. Longest relationship? Current one..will be together 13 years in April. Or was it 14? Or 12?
5. Do you still have your tonsils? Yup
6. Would you bungee jump? Not anymore. I’m jittery in my old age; although I would consider it for a million dollars. Maybe.
7. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. My shoes don’t have laces.
8. Favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip and Cookie Dough Dynamo
9. What is the first thing you notice about people? Eyes, their eyelashes. Then their smile.
10. Football or baseball? Neither.
11. What color pants are you wearing? Dark Blue Jeans
12. Last thing you ate? Homemade Hungarian Ghoulash!
13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Magenta (I don’t know the fancy names)
14. Favorite smell? My kids’ head and their pillows.
15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Silver Bullet
16. Hair color? Mostly black with a mass of silver in between along with brown highlights.
17. Eye color? Very dark brown. Almost black.
18. Favorite foods to eat? Fried chicken with crispy skin, Chocolate and Buttery Fudge
19. Scary movies or happy endings?Depends on the mood. I sometimes find scary movies to be mostly hilarious than scary and happy ending movies are always good.
20. Last movie you watched? The Polar Express (for the 2nd time)
21. Favorite Holiday? Any holiday is a favourite holiday. I take what I can get!
22. Beer or Wine? The latter
23. Night owl or early bird? Both. I”m nocturnal by nature but I have turned to an unwilling early riser since the kids were born and since they started going to school, there’s no escaping being an early bird.
24. Favorite day of the week? Friday!
24 1/2. Which three of your favorite bloggers you would like to know more about? (link to their about page if they have one)