You know how sometimes your mind just wanders and before you can stop yourself, you are thinking of thoughts that you probably don’t have an answer to?
That was me today for a little while in between toilet breaks. I don’t think I even need an answer to any one of those, but well…you know what they say when the mind starts to drift…
- How do you handcuff a one-armed man?
- When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
- If God sneezes, what should you say?
- If a mime is arrested, do they tell him he has a right to talk?
- If vampires can’t see their reflections, why is their hair always so neat?
- Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
What’s your take on life’s biggest questions?